Colossyan is building a product to revolutionize video creation by turning text into videos with the help of machine learning.
Billions of people consume video content each day. By skipping studio costs, camera rental, and actors, Colossyan is enabling a quick and easy way of creating videos using AI.
We are a team of 20, located in the UK, Hungary, Kosovo, Turkey, and Pakistan. We raised our Seed Round in the summer of 2021. Since May, our team has built an amazing product for training and marketing managers. Our company is fully on PLG and we’ve been mentioned by several experts for the innovative approach of our product.
We are working with startups, SMEs, and international brands — BDO, P&G, BASF or BMW — to facilitate their video creation processes and increase the engagement of their followers. Also with many celebrities, such as Hide the Pain Harold.
Our product is fully self-served, you may create a few videos without even needing to sign up. Check it out here.
We are looking to hire an Operations specialist supporting all administrative matters. These include finance (accounting), HR, event and travel planning, device and office management.
You'll work closely with all Employees and report to the Head of Operations.
You will take pride in the quality of their work with exceptional accuracy, confidentiality, and professionalism.
You work independently yet are a collaborative team player who has a passion for shared growth and success!
What's in it for you? As we grow you'll be a fundamental part of shaping our culture and vision. You’ll be a generalist at the beginning and will be involved in all operations related processes so you will have the opportunity to find out the way of your career growth (HR, Finance, Office).
- Managing the Company's day-to-day finance and accounting operations, including month-end closing, financial statement preparation, billing and accounts receivable, accounts payable and so on
- Participating in Management Reporting for leadership and Board of Directors to present financial results, KPIs, and budget variances
- Work closely with our American and Hungarian accountants - Review invoices, prepare quarterly and annual statements, be aware of pension and non-wage labor costs, collect and prepare documents
- Provide administrative assistance to executive staff which may include writing internal and external communications, preparing spreadsheets and presentations, managing calendars and appointments, and making travel arrangements.
- Stay up-to-date on the statuses of key company projects and initiatives.
- Work closely with every team member to ensure that operations are running smoothly and efficient on-site as well as in a remote office environment
- Help enhance our team culture. This may include creating, planning and executing a variety of creative employee appreciation events (e.g. small wins, anniversaries, birthdays, virtual happy hours, company-wide gatherings, etc.).
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Prepare contracts for new enterprise companies, assist with procurement and invoicing
- Office management tasks related to all our Hubs
- Accounting knowledge and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Exhibit strong and professional communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Proactive, resourceful, and self-driven to work independently with minimal supervision, while still providing progress updates and sharing information in a productive manner
- Passion for people, process, and sustainable workplace culture - You are ready to dive into anything and thrive in a growing, changing environment
- High level knowledge of Google business-oriented products and productivity tools (google workspace, sheets, docs, calendar)
- The use of Clickup, Stripe comes as a second nature
- Basic understanding of employee-, service- and customer contracts.
- You have Hungarian skills on a native level and excellent English communication skills, written and spoken
- You are looking for a job at a rapidly growing company and ready to put all your efforts into the success
-Significant amount of stock options
-International team offsites ✈️
-No wasteful meetings, your time is most valued by us
- Colossyan is innovating how videos are made
- Develop one of the most influential and innovative video creator products out there
- AI is not just a buzzword to us. The technology we’re building is the core essence of our product
- Perfect timing to broaden your knowledge in terms of Operations, you will learn more than you can imagine in a quite short period of time and you will have the chance to decide which part of Operations is meeting your career expectations